Cessna is an aircraft company based in Wichita, Kansas, USA. They are very famously known for their piston engine aircraft which is generally the smaller planes on the market. Cessna is certainly not out done in the Jet market either, more specifically the business Jets.
Cessna 172 Skyhawk
Wing config: high, seats : 4 engine: single piston, Available since 1950’s. Fact : By unit the 172 is by far the most popular aircraft ever built, over 43,000 built.
- Crew: 1
- Capacity: 3 passengers
- Length: 8.28 m
- Wingspan: 11.00 m
- Height: 2.72 m
- Wing area: 16.2 m2
- Aspect ratio: 7.32
- Empty weight: 767 kg
- Gross weight: 1,111 kg
- Fuel capacity: 56 US gallons (212 litres)
- Powerplant: 1 × Lycoming IO-360 4 cylinders, horizontally piston config, 160 hp (120 kW)
- Propellers: two blades
- Cruise speed: 122 kn (140 mph; 226 km/h)
- Stall speed: 47 kn (54 mph; 87 km/h) (power off, flaps down)
- Never exceed speed: 163 kn (188 mph; 302 km/h) (IAS)
- Range: 696 nmi (801 mi; 1,289 km) with 45 minute reserve, 55% Power, at 12,000 ft
- Service ceiling: 13,500 ft (4,100 m)
- Rate of climb: 721 ft/min (3.66 m/s)
- Wing loading: 14.1 lb/sq ft (68.6 kg/m2)
Wing config: high, seats : 4, engine: single piston. The 182 was first produced between 1956 and 1985, where production ceased. However, production started again in 1996 and has continued since.
Wing config: high, seats : 6, engine: single piston, a versatile utility aeroplane which was first produced in 1962.
Wing config: high, engine: turboprop, a versatile utility aeroplane which was first produced in 1984.
Engine: turbocharged, a sub type of the 350, was first produced in 2004
Engines: twin, very small business jet, production began : 2005.
Engines: twin, very small business jet, production began : 1991.
Cessna Citation 560XL
Engines: twin, small to medium business jet, first production : 1996.
Engines: twin, mid-sized jet for business, production began 2004.
Engines: twin engines long-range medium business jet aircraft produced since 1996